It is not possible to repair/change the manometer without disassemble the load cell. The scope of the glycerine inside of the manometer display is only to show eventual tampering of the manometer. The load cell work properly without glycerine, too.
Articles in this section
- Instructions for shipping instruments for maintenance from NON-UE countries -> Sisgeo
- FAQ#106 - I want to try KLION software, how can I request a DEMO version?
- Which copies of the Calibration Reports are still available?
- FAQ#99 - Calibration Report copy request
- FAQ#98 - How should I proceed to send Sisgeo instruments for repairing/maintenance? How to request an RMA? - UPDATED
- FAQ#121 - Why can't I connect the WR-log node to my mobile phone/tablet?
- FAQ#120 - Why can't I connect the MIND readout to my mobile phone/tablet?
- FAQ#119 - Why can't I connect the BRAIN reel to my mobile phone/tablet? Have I connected correctly my BRAIN measuring system?
- FAQ#118 - Is it possible to use the reference reading (zero reading) taken with a digital inclinometer probe as a reference reading for another digital inclinometer probe?
- FAQ#117 - WHY CANT I CONNECT MY ANDROID DEVICE TO B.R.A.IN INCLINOMETER SYSTEM?
Please sign in to leave a comment.