Sisgeo liquid mix is de-aired at factory and it is supplied sealed in special tank. However in the DSM reference gauge there is a high sensitive sensor which is able to monitor the weight of the liquid within the reservoir. In the case of the air bubbles come over decreasing the level of the liquid in the reservoir the sensor measures this change. Thus air bubbles are not usually a problem.
Articles in this section
- Instructions for shipping instruments for maintenance from NON-UE countries -> Sisgeo
- FAQ#106 - I want to try KLION software, how can I request a DEMO version?
- Which copies of the Calibration Reports are still available?
- FAQ#99 - Calibration Report copy request
- FAQ#98 - How should I proceed to send Sisgeo instruments for repairing/maintenance? How to request an RMA? - UPDATED
- FAQ#121 - Why can't I connect the WR-log node to my mobile phone/tablet?
- FAQ#120 - Why can't I connect the MIND readout to my mobile phone/tablet?
- FAQ#119 - Why can't I connect the BRAIN reel to my mobile phone/tablet? Have I connected correctly my BRAIN measuring system?
- FAQ#118 - Is it possible to use the reference reading (zero reading) taken with a digital inclinometer probe as a reference reading for another digital inclinometer probe?
- FAQ#117 - WHY CANT I CONNECT MY ANDROID DEVICE TO B.R.A.IN INCLINOMETER SYSTEM?