In order to send equipment from NON-UE countries to Sisgeo please proceed as follows:
- Request RMA on our support site;
- Following RMA approval you will be sent instructions on how to issue a proforma invoice for customs purposes to enclose with the shipment (we will send a draft as an example on request)
- The proforma invoice shall include the instruments returning, with their serial number, and the value for Customs purposes, for each instrument and the total;
- Contact an express courier (we recommend DHL or similar, do not use the postal service) to request collection and the necessary documents for export (may vary by Country);
- Issue the required export documents (proforma invoice is mandatory);
- The export must be requested DEFINITIVE and not temporary;
- Transport must be requested door to door from your facility to Sisgeo;
- we recommend to send us in advance a copy of the proforma invoice in order to verify the correctness of the information contained;
- Once the box arrives at Customs, the courier will contact us requesting the necessary documents for importation;
- If the Custom requires further documents, we'll proceed to contact you (for this reason it's important to give clear contact details on the RMA);
- Once the required documents have been submitted to the Custom, the equipment will be delivered to us by the courier.
If you have any doubts on the process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before shipping.